Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Freebie!! Circle Card Cutable Files

Oh my the day has gotten away from me!

I've had so much energy I have been (brace yourself) cleaning! I did a ton of laundry today, cleaned my shower, cleaned up the kitchen and dusted the dining room.

In between the cleaning, I did make some cutable files from the card posted below.

Everything is sized to cut on an 8 1/2 x 11 piece of paper. The folded card is 5" x 5".

Here is the outside:
outside

And the inside:
inside

All the files are in one folder. It contains SVG, PNG and Jpeg files.

Here's the link.

Enjoy!!

Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YAYYYYYYYY for cleaning...wanna come over and do mine too?? LOL LOL LOL!! KIDDING!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the design!! TFS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marlene said...

Thanks!! :)

Jocelyn said...

Oh how great is that...cleaning...I just love getting things in order!!

Thank you for that wonderful file...I just adore it!!!

Wishing you a great weekend!!!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Apr. 24, 2010. Thanks again.

PattiM said...

My shower needs a good cleaning, you interested.. LOL I'll bet you've been wanting to tackle all those chores.. I so hate when I can't get things done. Now that you've used some of that energy for cleaning, enjoy Sunday outside. Wishing you sunshine and joy

Hugs,

PattiM
{Pattie's passion}

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!