Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Check out Creative Charms....

Oh my, are they cookin' with gas or what? Their blog is hoppin'! AND Midori has put together the most awesome design team EVER! I'm sure you will recognize some of the names.

Hop on over and check it out. We're doing Scrap Pink sneak peaks. I'm still working on mine (blush).

Debbie made a beautiful wall plaque for me and gave it to me yesterday... here's a little lookie lou at that:
plaque

Scoot on over to the Creative Charms blog to see it all! It's purdy! Thank you Debbie for thinkin' of me!!

And, CP asked about my sofa that I bought. It's a Broyhill, and the name of it is Ethan! (my son's name.) I got it from a local furniture store. Here's the link to it. I'm very happy with it.

Thanks, and have a creative day!!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that is a beautiful gift!!! LOVE it!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marlene said...

Oooh - I wanna see the rest of it! Looks so pretty!

Glad you are enjoying your sofa! (I still LOVE those pillows!)

Jocelyn said...

I too want to see the rest!!!!! LOVE!!!!!!

KJ said...

It looks so lovely...how sweet of her to think of you. Hope you are well?
Hugs