Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Sofa Finale!!

We found a sofa! It's being delivered tomorrow (Saturday). Now I need new curtains, pillows, lamps, paint the walls....

Here's what it looks like... I'm not real crazy about the pillows.

Levin Sofa

It's really comfy, and a bit bigger than what I wanted to buy, but we can all spread out! (I hope it fits!)

Now for your viewing pleasure ;), here's a layout I did a few weeks ago (before my back went out!). I did it for Art Tech, my LSS, using the BoBunny Roughin' It line. (which I also thought was cool for a title)

roughin it

I used these photos before, but then I thought, what the heck, I have 2 kids, now they each have a camping layout. :)

On the campfire, I used some orange Stickles to give it some "spark"le. ;)

roughin it cu 2

Another close up, I cut out the little tear drop shapes from the patterned paper.

roughin it cu 1

Well, that's it for today. I had quite the busy week, went to Gettysburg and saw my oncologist, but I'll save that for the next update.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

Erica Hettwer said...

Love the new couch! :)

Marlene said...

Great layout! Fun!

The couch is perfect! You'll LOVE that you got a nice big one! (I don't know what you don't like about the pillows - I think they're cool!)

PattiM said...

Great couch, Chris... If you don't like the pillows, recover them... Cute LO, so many things to like about it. Colors, embellies, title, pp... Love it!! Hope you have a great weekend

Hugs,

PattiM
{Pattie's passion}

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

Jocelyn said...

Love the couch....how exciting....new things and decorating....I am still working on my downstairs and just got an awesome delivery yesterday from PB!!!

Love that LO...so many wonderful pics and I adore how you used the stickles on the fire!!!!

Rest and Relax this weekend and enjoy that new sofa!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Debbie Gaydos said...

The sofa looks great! LOVE this layout! I have this line in my stash, but need to find some pictures for it, lol. The stickles on the campfire.... PURE BRILLIANCE! :)

Rachel said...

I think you found the perfect couch! I just might have to follow you and start hinting towards this couch to the hubby.

Cute layout!!!

Jingle said...

The couch looks cute! I'm glad you found one that makes you happy! This layout is fantastic!!!

cpender2003 said...

I love, love the new couch! Just what I've been looking for. Where did you find it or rather what brand? Love your layout!

Heather Prins said...

gorgeous layouts!!!