Thursday, May 6, 2010

That's What I'm Talking About....

Out of the blue, I get a package from Unity Stamp Co.

The little sticker note on it says:
“heard you we're having a hard time, hope this gift brings you a little ‘happy’ ”
Love All the Unity Peeps

Isn’t that awesome? I mean, what a nice thing to do. I’m so touched. That’s what I’m talking about.

untiy stamp 1

The stamp is uber cute, too!!

unity stamp 2

If you don’t know what I’m talking about, see my last post (the list #8).

Have a great day!! :)

9 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

That's just awesome! What a lovely act of kindness for someone so deserving. Enjoy the stamps! (Can't have too many stamps!! hehe)

Jingle said...

I am in tears right now. Mostly because I know a secret. I am SOOO happy for you!!!!!!!!

Jocelyn said...

You sooooo deserve it and how wonderful is that!!!! Enjoy the stamps sweet friend!!!

Marfa said...

Wow...that is really sweet! I hope you're feeling good...so glad to hear you have eyebrows again!!! XO

Cindy said...

What a nice gift. And their stamps are awesome!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HOW AMAZING is THIS?!!?!?!??! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jackie said...

Just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you :)

Andrea Amu said...

Oh, that's so great of them to do that! What a fun surprise for you! Can't wait to see what you create with that cute stamp set!

ellen s. said...

that is so awesome. you are extraordinary for sure, girl! xoxoxo