Monday, June 7, 2010

CHA Creative Charms Sneak Peek

Happy Monday!

And, indeed it is! I sure hope it doesn't rain any more! Tonight is my niece's graduation, and if it doesn't rain, it will be held outside, so I can go! I'm going to go early and take some photos of her in her cap and gown. I still can't believe she is graduating! (I'm gettin' old!)

As promised, here is the layout that I did for Creative Charms. It was one of those fun layouts to work on. I love how these flowers turned out... for instructions on creating the flower, hop on over to the Creative Charms blog, I blogged the instructions there!

This pink kit isn't available yet. It is for Breast Cancer Awareness month, in October. When they asked me to do a project for Breast Cancer Awareness, well, you know, I was all over that!

blink

And why YES, I did use my Slice on it!! Love my Slice!!

Isn't my daughter ADORABLE?!? Gosh, she's gonna be 14... I AM gettin' old!

If you are wondering how you can get your hot little hands on some Creative Charms products, check your local scrapbook store, or online. A Cherry On Top and Scrapbook.com both have their products in stock. I also spotted them on the Life Preserves Kit club website.

Have a creative day!!

12 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

What a beautiful, girly layout for such sweet little baby girl pictures!

Marlene said...

BEAUTIFUL layout!!! Have a wonderful day at the graduation.

GLOANN said...

Love your LO, Chris. I have used that same paper several times and bought some more last week when I was by the LSS in Longview, TX on the way home from KS. It's so cute and feminine. Going to check out the link for those flowers.

Cindy Gay said...

She is cute. Like the white punched paper strip with the title.

Michelle said...

What adorable pictures! love the butterflies too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS to your Niece and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo!! i loveeeeeeeee the soft colors and love love love those adorable PHOTOS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jocelyn said...

Oh this LO is adorable!!! I love those pics and the colors!!!

Congrats to your niece!!!

Have a great one!!!

Kelli said...

My youngest is 14, my oldest 20.5. Gotta get the .5 in there.
That makes me feel very old.

Jingle said...

This is SUCH A cute layout!!!

Jenniwren32 said...

Adorable layout!!! Don't feel bad, I feel just as old - my son graduated yesterday too! :)

Abby said...

What a cutie! Love the layout and those charms!

Bethany Kartchner said...

Those flowers are so pretty! Lovely colors on this page!