Thursday, June 24, 2010

Remote...

Hello! I'm updating my blog via a remote location, that I will disclose later! ;)

I'm having a blast, aside from being homesick from my computer! This computer that I'm using is soooo old that I cannot upload my pretty pictures that I have to show you... however, I can show you a sneak peek of what I created for my guest dt for Ally Scraps...

I used Pink Paislee paper. I loved this paper. It's sort of patriotic, but I used it for a masculine layout.

Here is the sneak....
Photobucket

Oh, what the heck... here's another....
Photobucket

Well, we are off to get some lunch and buy some souvenir T-shirts!!!

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

I don't think your at Disneyland, I'm pretty sure they didn't have a windmill run brewery.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sounds like you are having fun (minus a fast computer! LOL!) and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the sneaks! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jingle said...

Oh, my CUTE! That looks amazing already! I can't wait to see it!

ellen s. said...

oh lalalala! so cute. can't wait to see.

miss seeing you over at SS...