Monday, July 12, 2010

We have a WINNER!!

It’s Marti!! #28
winner2

Woo-hoo! I contacted you via facebook, so look for a message from me! :)

She gets the fun little goody box.

It’s nice to know that people actually read my silly ramblings!

skunky line2

We went “junkin’” this past Sunday. I picked up some “antique” buttons, some neat sewing stuff and some vintage lace.

While on vacation, I hit these little antique stores, all sort of connected together, and I found 2 more floral frogs to add to my collection.

2 frogs

They need to be cleaned up a bit. The green one has some kind of smelly putty on it. I guess the putty was used to hold the frog in the vase. It must be at least 20 years old (the putty) because it smells really bad! lol!

Oh, and I finally got scrappy. Here’s a sneak of what will soon be up on the Ally Scraps blog.
New bangs cu1

Once again, my beloved Slice comes to the rescue... I use that thing A LOT! Totally worth the money!

Thanks for stopping by!! Have a great day!

5 comments:

Marti's World said...

Yea! Thank you, Chris! I am so excited. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS to your winner...and loving that sneak! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Abby said...

What an awesome finD! Love the frogs! I always keep my eye open for them, but haven't run across any yet. Can't wait to see your project! Love the warm colors.

Larajc said...

looks really fun! Congrats to the winner...and I love my Slice too!

Jingle said...

And I am 100% jealous of those gorgeous flower frogs!!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!