Friday, August 6, 2010

I {heart} OBX

I really loved messing around with the shape collage program. You can turn off the drop shadow, you can make circles and letters. When you do a square it puts the watermark in the middle, which is harder to clone off, so I did another heart, and cloned off the watermark from the bottom.

Here's the layout. I kept it simple since there is so much going on in the collage:
Photobucket

You can also change the size, so I made it 300 dpi. I liked the first collage I made better than this one, but I saved that as a jpeg, so it had a white background. It gives you different options each time.

Well, we are off to do some major back to school shopping. Wish me luck!! I hope they have some deals, and since it's Friday, maybe it won't be as crazy as going on a Saturday!!!

5 comments:

Jingle said...

Well now THAT is just super fun!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooooooooooo FUN! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Amy said...

This is beautiful..I'm not that good with digi so I'm always in awe of people who do it well!!

Larajc said...

This is amazing...I love it...I am NOT a digi scrapper at all, but things like this, make me want to try...so seriously fun!

Delanie said...

That heart layout is fantastic - so cute and spunky. :)