Monday, August 30, 2010

Little Toot....

My layout was featured on Create, the Scrapbook Trends blog today. I was pretty excited.

Here's the link.

How about a photo of my zapper.... when I get my radiation for my BC, I have to lie on the bed and the top part moves all around and zaps me. It's actually 5 zaps, not 4. The people are really nice. This one guy, I think his name is Kevin, he's about my age, he brought in a new wave 80's CD for me... it really makes the time go fast. Today was Duran Duran, Flock of Seagulls, and Tears for Fears. Ahh, the high school years....

Photobucket

I told them today that I felt like I was in a scene from Aliens or 2001 a Space Odyssey. Very Sci-Fi.

15 down, 20 to go....

Hope you had a great Monday!

9 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

Yay, congrats on your layout! Love that great picture and wonderful design! You are such an inspiration to me. I dont know that I could have your wonderful outlook on life having to face the Zapper regularly. Sending lots of prayers your way.

Kristin said...

Congrats on the toot! Sending hugs and prayers your way :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooooo hooooooooooooo! CONGRATS!!! And YAYYYYYYYYY for '80's music!! I wanna see some Breakfast Club now! LOL! Ohhhhhhhhhh that and Ferris Bueller! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

joscelyne cutchens said...

I love that layout, woo hoo for you! :) and yay for getting closer to the end of zapping. ((hugs))

Marfa said...

Thanks for sharing a bit of your life and how radiation is for you...that's really kind of the guy to bring in music!!! XO

Christie said...

Love that layout! Congrats! That zapper looks very sci-fi. You are almost done! Yeah!

Jocelyn said...

WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO on the Feature....I am so Happy for you...

Yes I agree that machine made me feel like I was in some science fiction movie!!!

You are getting closer to the end of the treatments....yay!!!

Hope you are feeling well...give me a call when you feel like talking!!!

Love ya girlie!!

Jingle said...

Congratulations on your feature! That is exciting!

Marlene said...

Congrats on the layout! Well-deserved!

Yup - that contraption looks pretty space-age! :)