Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Featured x2

I was featured twice in one week!! With all the yucky stuff going on right now, this is such a nice thing to look forward to.

On Monday, I was featured on Scrapbook Trends blog - Create. (I think I "might" have mentioned this on Monday.)

Today, I have a layout on Scrapbooking.com in their September issue. (big cheesy grin)

Today is also my girl's birthday. Yep, it's official she is 14. Actually, it will be official later tonight at 11:33 PM! Since she isn't big on cake, I made her a chocolate chunk cookie cake. I just hope it cools so I can write Happy Birthday on it before she walks in the door!

For her birthday dinner she picked Chipotle's. (yum!)

Yesterday I took the CK challenge and did a layout in an hour. It's digi, because there is no way I can pull this off with paper in an hour. The whole photographing and fixing it would take at least 15 minutes!

school days

There's a couple things I'd like to do with this, but not bad for an hour.

Take care... 17 rads down, 18 to go.... almost half way through.

11 comments:

Marfa said...

Happy birthday to your daughter...she looks older than 14...so mature...and she's so tall! I love Chipotle...sounds like a perfect birthday.
BIG congratulations on your features. You're an awesome scrapper...love the "school days" layout...and the past 3 years, great idea!

Jingle said...

Congratulations for all your features! You totally deserve them! Your work is fabulous! I love this digi layout! So cute!

joscelyne cutchens said...

super cute! :) and of course, you deserve to be featured, you're awesome! :) happy birthday emma!

Kelli said...

Congrats!

Cindy Gay said...

A great way to compare over the years. They sure have gotten taller!

Amy said...

i love the idea of pairing each 1st day of school pic year to year....might have to steal it :)

Abby Grace Vintage said...

Kudos and congrats on the double feature! You deserve it, girlie! Happy Bday to your dd, too. :) What a great layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats on all the features Chris!! that is AWESOME!! I love love love love that lo!!! The photos are AWESOME!!! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your baby! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ellen s. said...

congrats, Chris! that is so awesome and a big, huge happy birthday to your daughter. she is so sweet!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Chris...I am just so very Happy for you!!! I am beaming!!!

Love this LO.....and Happy Birthday to your daughter!!!

Yay....halfway through with the treatment...you go girl!!!

Wishing you a great day filled with many more smiles!!!

Shelley Haganman said...

Congrats!!! Wishing you all the very best!