Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hello Mr. Mojo....

it’s been a while... where have you been? I’m so glad you’re back Mr. Mojo.

Yep, got a visit (finally!) from Mr. Mojo.

Mr. Mojo and I did 3 layouts this past weekend. Here's one of them....

first day

Some October Afternoon yumminess! Perfect for the first day of school.

And a couple of close ups:
first day cu2

Fun Jillibean canvas flower layered with a OA sticker, vintage button and topped off with a Creative Charms jewel.

first day cu1

Here I used some Martha Stewart little flag “thingies” as a base for my title.

first day cu3

And here I have an OA journaling sticker that I used as sort of a frame for these teeny photos.

I’m so excited to share this with you. It’s nice when Mr. Mojo comes a knockin’!

Have a great day!!

11 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

This ROCKS! Love how you used the journaling block to mat the photos - perfect! Send Mr. Mojo my way before you wear him out, please... lol! ;)

Erica Hettwer said...

Oooh! Mr. Mojo has been good to you! Love the title on the banners, super cute!

Cindy Gay said...

Like the alphabet strips and textbook page.

Lisa Dorsey said...

I just love how you did the title on here Chris! Fabulous job on this layout girl!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE Chris!! I love love love love OA! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Sarah Lou said...

oh my, glad mr mojo visited you. this is lovely. i love the clean lines!! lovely layout!

Jingle said...

This is SUCH a cute page! I love the colors and those papers are awesome!

PattiM said...

Gorgeous lo, Chris!! Love the alpha pp strips and the sheet of book paper that you used for the photo mat. Everything flows so well. Love this lo!! Great job, Chris!!

Hugs,

PattiM
{Pattie's passion}

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!!

Jocelyn said...

Oh Mr. Mojo....this is wonderful....Love how your did the title and I love the little pics!!! Great Job...and that book paper.....perfect!!!!

Now will you send Mr. Mojo to visit me..please!!!

I am looking forward to a call from you....been having the blahs and could use some giggles!!!

Have a great one!!!

Deanna Johnson said...

Nice layout! If you've got any extra mojo around send some my way - I've got a dozen or more projects in process that I can't seem to get moving forward on! Hope all is going well.

Kelli said...

Love it, I just found my stash of this paper and thought I should make something. And then I didn't.