Thursday, September 9, 2010

Mojo Layout #2

Last week I met a client of mine (who happens to love scrapbooking as much as I do - hi Karen!) met for a lunch meeting and a little scrapbook shopping on the side. It's a huge scrapbook store, and 3/4 of the way through it I had nothing in my basket.... N-O-T-H-I-N-G. How sad is that?

I happened upon a display of My Minds Eye, very cute little animals on it, loved both the boy and the girl paper. I got a few sheets of that, the line is Alphabet Soup. Super duper cute.

Then I discovered more of My Minds Eye paper in their trademark paper rack... oh my heavenly gorgeousness!! This paper is just stunning in person (and I don't just throw that word around!) The line is called Lost & Found and it is so, so, soooo pretty. The paper has glitter on it and all the embellishments that go with it are super gorgeous!! The designers did a stellar job. It was hard not to buy ALL of it. Karen and I must have spent 20 minutes on that rack alone!

Here's what I got (these photos do not do it justice)....

LF1

and how cool is this? it has tinsel on it!!
LF2

LF5

purdy, huh?

LF3

Tons of schtuff on here to play with!!

LF4

And finally, here is Mr. Mojo's second layout, I used the MME Alphabet Soup on it.

Zoo Day 1

Zoo Day cu2

Zoo Day cu1

I like Fridays now because it means that I don't have radiation over the weekend. I get 2 days off. Last weekend, I got 3 days off because of the Labor Day holiday. It was nice. I look very red (make that purple), and my skin is starting to peel... it ain't pretty, but all for the greater good, right? 22 treatments down, 11 to go.

Have a great weekend. I'm sending Mr. Mojo your way. ;)

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh that line is GORGEOUS!!!! I love love love love your lo too!! Sooooooooooooooooo fun with all those photos and the colors too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Larajc said...

so gorgeous! Love this! Take care!

Jocelyn said...

Love this LO.....all the pics make it just perfect!!!!

I got a few of those MME's items and I loved the tinsel!!!

YAY......11 more to go....you are doing it!!!!!

Have a great day!!!

Marlene said...

Wow - look at all the fabby product!!!! Your layout is fantabulous.

Only 11 more treatments? You go, girl!!!! YAY!!! The end is in sight.

Jingle said...

Your layout is super cute and that MME collection you got is AMAZING! Gorgeous!

Pamela said...

Fantastic layout!!! :) Hang in there....2/3 done!

Lynn said...

yum. how fun..can't ever go wrong w/mme.

Cindy Gay said...

A great photo collage.

PattiM said...

That line is so cute!!! Love your lo, great photos.
Glad your getting a break over the weekend... Enjoy

Hugs,

PattiM
{Pattie's passion}

I Scrap So All Moments Are Remembered!

Sandy Ang said...

Such wonderful photo collage of the animals ! Thanks for playing along with my challenge.