Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Did A Digi

I got an email from Crystal Wilkerson to work on a layout using a template...

This is what I came up with:

Theresa's Girls

My dear friend Theresa has 6 girls (and 1 boy!)... quite a handful. Ages range from 18 - 2. Her girls are so adorable, and little clones of each other, especially when they were babies.

I randomly make digi layouts of her kids, and hope to print them out and give her a little book some day.

I used Crystal's kits that are available at Jessica Sprague.

And, check this out... full manual photos!! I even focused manually!!

Hanna's Town 2

This is a log cabin from probably the Revolutionary War era... it's in Historic Hannastown, about 3 miles from where I live.

I loved the texture of the logs:
Hanna's Town 3

And some mushrooms...

Hanna's Town

I enjoyed my photography class last night... we learned about rules of thirds, but I think most scrapbookers know that already... he touched on photoshop, but next week we get to play. I feel like taking my laptop because I don't want to work on a PC. (I'm a mac!!)

Well, that's about it today. I need to work on some Creative Charms stuff. There will be a downloadable freebie on their blog. I'll keep you posted on the deets!

Have a great day. Keep on scrappin'!


14 comments:

Shelley Haganman said...

Great digi layout! I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your class! It is my goal to start shooting in manual. It's scary and I would love to take a class like you are! Can't wait to hear more about it! ;)

Jingle said...

Your layout is gorgeous!!! Those photos are really great, too!

Jamie Lane said...

This layout is soo cute and your photos are amazing! :D

Cindy Gay said...

Beautiful photos. Like the digi page of the girls (now to see the one of the boy!)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...6 girls!!! brookie is a handful for me...and she is the only girl! LOL! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that lo... loving all the circles!!!! GORGEOUS!! And those PHOTOS!!! AMAZING! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tracy said...

Wow and people say I have a big family, 3 daughters LOL.
So sweet of you to do this for your friend.
Nice pics. I only have a point and shoot camera. I leave the artsy photography to my daughters.

Jocelyn said...

Love that digi LO!!! Wow, look at all of those girls!!!

The pics.....swoon.......PERFECT!!! Can you teach me please!!!

Love ya girlie and have a great day!!!

laterg8r said...

sweet page - can't believe she has 7 kids WOW :D

Jody said...

Hi Chris,
I'm very envious that not only are you taking a photography class, but you're shooting in manual!
Go you!!!
I think of you often, hope you are feeling good :)

Keshet said...

These photos are GORGEOUS, as is the layout! Wow!

BabyBokChoy said...

The photos are really really good!! Digi layout, sigh... I wish i have that talent :)

Casey Wright said...

Love the layout! It's beautiful :)

desks los angeles said...

The layouts with templates was an interesting activity i think you must had enjoyed.I enjoyed the photographers you posted in this article.Thanks for sharing.......!!!!!

perfume ireland said...

Your layouts are always innovative and unique.And i must say the pictures in the layout were also very appreciable.