Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday Freebie!

I hope you all had a wonderful Happy Thanksgiving. We had a really nice and delicious Thanksgiving. YUM. Love, love, love stuffing!! (or as folks from the south call it “dressing”.

Today to say thank you to my bloggy friends, I have 2 cutable files to share. You can use these on cards or layouts or even the title for your december daily.

The folder includes jpeg, svg and png files.

Photobucket

25 sm

I’ve cut these out and I’m going to use them on a layout, which I’ll share with you later.

Here is the link to download the file. I hope you enjoy!
december 25th

-----> ETA

Maggie asked what font I used for the 25, it's Claredon. You can get a free version here. December is also Claredon.

9 comments:

CraftyRia said...

Thank you Chris! I downloaded the file for my SCAL. Whee!

Marlene said...

It's terrific! Thanks a bunch!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooooooo cute!! TFS!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [27 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Nov. 27, 2010. Thanks again.

Erica Hettwer said...

Thank you, Chris!!! You are such a sweetie!

Dalis (stampergirl) said...

thanks, I love the font you used!

-- dalis

Maggie said...

Thank you so much, what font did you use for the 25th?
Thanks
Maggie
http://passionatelyartistic.com

accurate jewelry appraisals said...

I love the design.Its awesome....Its a great idea to use it in a card.