Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Jumping Up and Down!!

Yep, I've been jumping up and down since I got the good news on Friday... I'm OK!

Well, the “dot” is still on my lung, but it is too small to “determine”... that is what the girl on the phone said. Weird word, they can’t determine what it is...

I had an appointment with my radiologist at 3:30 on Friday. The oncologists office called me about 10 minutes before I was going to leave for my appointment. While at the radiologists, I asked them to look at my scans. He said in his thick Russian accent, “I vouldn’t vorry about it.”

So, for now, I’m not. I’m tired of worrying. It’s so futile. Waste of time and energy. In 3 months, I get to have another scan, and do it all over again. Let’s hope my dot stays a dot. But, for the next 3 months, I’m FREE!! I don’t need to see a doctor, get blood work, pee in a cup or anything!! That has to be the best news in the past year for me. :D Seriously!

Now that I can concentrate, I can get back to playing with my paper. I couldn't concentrate last week, but I did play with some digi stuff. I was thinking about making this a hybrid, but I just haven’t gotten a chance... so I’ll show you the digi:

baby it's cold

It’s all Crystal Wilkerson stuff. Isn’t she the best? By the way, she is the designer for Echo Park paper. I always knew she would look great in print!!

In other news...
  • I think I might paint my dining room pumpkin. Currently, it’s burgundy. I never really liked that color, and have no idea why I even chose it.
  • I’ve found I like the color gray... who knew?? And, it looks great with orange.
  • I’ve been looking for a comfortable, yet fashionable pair of boots. Currently, all my boots have no less than a 2 inch heel... and sadly, I can’t wear heels because my feet still hurt from the Xeloda chemo.
  • I’ll be working a giant crop this weekend, Crop Around the Clock... it should be fun.
I think that’s it. I missed last weeks photography class because I had a really bad cold last week. Today is the last class, I think I’ll go.

Have a great day!!

22 comments:

Jingle said...

That sounds like good news! I love your layout!!!

Tracy said...

So happy that you don't have to vorry about it.
I know how stressful health issues are. Here's hoping that your dot stays a dot.

Cute layout. Love the colours.

Jamie Lane said...

I am so happy for you and hope that the dot just magically goes away before your next scan! :)

Your layout is great, I love that little snowman and those colors!

Lisa Howard said...

Jumping up and down with you, Girlfriend! So glad for you good news!

Lisa Howard said...

BTW, I owe you an email...one coming soon!

Scrappy Girl said...

That is just the best news I will probably hear all day! Yay for you and no doctor appts. Can't wait to see what you create! Oh and definitely go for the pumpkin wall! I am loving my hot sauce family room walls!

okanogangirl said...

That is fantastic news!!! (side note - no wonder Echo Park beckons for me - CW is fantastic!)

down_memory_lane said...

Congrats on the good news!!! LOVE the layout and a huge YES to the color pumpkin!!! 80% of my condo is currently that color and I love it!

Christie said...

Yea! Enjoy your holidays without worrying about a silly dot. It was probably a speck on the machine they forgot to clean! lol! I planning on painting my kitchen green, my new scrap room some short of mocha/khaki/tan/beige color. Good Luck on your boot hunt. Have a great day!

Steph said...

So glad they think it is nothing to worry about! Cute layout- love the papers.

Marlene said...

I am SO happy for you!!!!

Love the layout....ENJOY your holidays, and go on creating all your gorgeous stuff now! :)

Cindy Gay said...

Great news. Have fun at the crop. DD looks great in the layout.

Deanna said...

Whoo hoo - love good news! You stay worry free and keep on creating these wonderful pages. BTW I think pumpkin would be a great new paint color - and yes it's awesome with gray!

Mary said...

ohhh that is good news!!! So happy for yah!

BTW..beautiful LO!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! SO HAPPY and doing a DANCE with ya!! I love love love love love love the lo!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Cindy said...

Yay Chris! I thought you would never give us an update. Love the Layout too!

Jocelyn said...

Oh I am doing the Happy Dance with you!!!!! What great news!!!!!

I adore the LO!!!! Just Happy!!!

Hey...I wear Uggs...they are not the prettiest boots in the world...but they are flat and so warm and comfy!!! Check them out!!!

Sounds like a great weekend in store...I wish I were there with you!!!

YAY...no more doctor appointments...wish I could say that!!!

Have a great one and you are in my prayers daily...LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginny said...

Yay! Dots are good! This is fantastic news, I was so worried about you. Enjoy your crop,. we look forward to seeing some great layouts

Larajc said...

I am glad you got good news! HUGS to you!

Shelley Haganman said...

I am so very happy to hear your news!!! How wonderful! Wishing you all the best!

Jan said...

That is such good news! Congratulations! Love the layout!

Jody said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyy!
3 months should feel like 3 years after all you have been through!
Enjoy the peace :)
I am loving your digi creations very much!
And thank you for being part of the beautiful album Jamie put together...I love it so much!