Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Guest Digi Designer for Two Peas!

I have some happy news!! I'm a digital guest designer for Two Peas in a Bucket this month! Woot! Each week I'll have 2 digital layouts designed with new digi kits from Two Peas! I'm very honored to have been chosen.

Here are the 2 layouts. This first one is from last Christmas, baking cookies with my dear friend Carol. We've known each other for (gulp) 25 years! (since I was 18, you do the math!)

Cookies w-Carol

JOY Kit by Michelle Underwood available @ 2 Peas.

This next kit ~Kitschen Sinque~ was just perfect for my farmer's market picture from this past summer. I had fun making this banner out of the seed packets in the kit. You could totally print these out and add them to a paper scrapbook page.

CH_fresh

Kitschen Sinque by Polka Dot Pixels available @ 2 Peas.

That's it for today. Tomorrow I have a freebie to share, and some more pages from my December Daily. I'm trying desperately to keep up! It's very hard with all the present buying, cookie baking and decorating! Oh yes, and this other little thing that I do during the day called work! I have some client projects that I need to send off to the printer.

Have a great day!!
And if you're snowed in and the kids are home from school (like mine are!) keep warm and sane!! ;)

12 comments:

Steph said...

Great layouts. I love the second one.

PattiM said...

Gorgeous lo's, Chris!! Love the seed pkts banner!! Congratulations on guest designing for 2peas. Thats so cool!

Hugs,

PattiM
{Pattie's passion}

I Scrap So All Moments ARe Remembered!!!

Paper Pile Kitten said...

Awesome layouts! How wonderful and exciting to be a guest designer for Two Peas. Congratulations!

Sharla said...

Congrats on being a guest designer, love your layouts! I've started learning to digi scrap..totally love it!!

Jocelyn said...

WOOHOO.....Big Congrats!!! I am so Happy for you!!!

You did an awesome job with these digi's!!! I love!!!

We have no snow...just horrible wind and cold...I wish the wind would stop!!!!

Enjoy your day sweet friend!!!

Jingle said...

Congratulations! Your layouts are FAB.YOU.LOUS!!!!

Tracy said...

Very cute layouts. Love those seed packets.

Erica Hettwer said...

That's so awesome!!! Congrats, Chris! :D

Shelley Haganman said...

Yeah!!!! Love the layouts!! :)

Becky said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm cracking up at the comment you left about your pug. I heart pugs, my grandma had one. Beautiful layouts! Can't wait to see more December Dailies!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! That is AWESOME!! I love love love love love love love these!!! The seed packets are GREAT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

hilde janbroers said...

beautiful layouts!! thank you for your sweet comment on my blog!