Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's Begining to Look a Lot Like Christmas!!

Christmas Conerts
Christmas concert

My son is in the highlighted area.

Pretty packages.... (gotta love the Dollar Tree!)

tree packages

Pretty Packages

And, homemade tags:
homemade tag

I cut those using my Slice.

And, 2 more pages of my December Daily... I know I'm a bit behind, but now that my Christmas stuff is done, I can scrap! I'm never, EVER done this early!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I’m off to do some last minute shopping, and lunch with my friend Diane.

Happy Christmas Eve eve! LOL!!

9 comments:

Shell said...

I agree with you about Dollar Store having some great packaging and other stuff - way cheaper than anywhere else!! I keep buying all my JINGLE bells there too!

hilde janbroers said...

nice layouts! Merry Christmas!

Jingle said...

Great pages and your gifts look so fun!

Kelli said...

Love the layouts!

Tracy said...

Your Dec. Daily pages are awesome.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeeeee the photos and love love love your pages!! Deck the Halls is AMAZING!!! Merry Christmas! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Drea said...

Merry Christmas Chris!

I pray all is well with you and your during this holiday season.

HUGS!!

Steph said...

Love your Dec Daily album.

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones said...

I just love unwrapping the gifts.Its so fun and exciting...!!!!