Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas & New Digi layouts!

First of all:
E&E

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. If you don't celebrate, then I hope you had a great weekend!

Today we spent the day at my father in laws house. My husbands sister, her husband and son were there. They live in Virginia, so we only see them a few times a year. We all met at Church Brew Works for lunch. I had a really tasty dunkel! After lunch we went back to Matt's dad's house and we played cards and visited. Then we ordered pizza and visited some more. It was a nice day.

I had them all over for Christmas dinner, which was fun, but exhausting. On Sunday I pretty much did nothing... well, that's not entirely true... I made a ham, broccoli and cheese quiche, then I did 2 digi layouts.

Here they are:
Christmas Eve

This is for my stint as guest digi designer at Two Peas in a Bucket. The layout was done using Reindeer Games kit, by Besty Tuma. Very cute kit. I really loved the alpha that comes with it, although I didn't use it in this layout.


This second layout I used Funtastic Boy kit, by Edeline Marta. I used pictures of Ethan when he was about 5 and still had some chubby cheeks. So cute!

An Artist

That's about it for me. Did you all have a nice holiday??

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee the lo's!!! I am loving the lights on the tree! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Becky said...

I love that picture of your kids, too cute with the lights on the tree! Great layouts!

Tracy said...

Both layouts are great!
Cute picture of you children :)

Jocelyn said...

Sounds like a great time was had!!!!

Love those Digi's!!! Awesome Job!!!

We had a Fabulous Holiday!!!

Wishing you and your family and very Happy and Healthy New Year!!! Love you girlie!!!! :-)

Kelli said...

I hope you had a very great holiday! And that the new year brings you health and happiness!
Go get a white tree! It will be on sale!

ScrappnBee said...

love the LOs, and the digital photo!! Awesome!

Cindy Gay said...

Nice photo effects in the layout with your kids by the tree. Like your daughter's slippers! Happy New Year!

Tammy said...

Love your digi layouts! Sounds like you had a great holiday. I escaped the winter madness and spent a few days in Florida with my parents. It was cold for FL, but the sun was shining and the skies were blue so I wasn't complaining!

desks los angeles said...

Amazing digi layouts!!!It seems you had a great time .Your post inspires me to go for a family holiday....Great idea.

World Financial Group said...

The photo effects give in the photograph is attractive.Nice picture of you and your family.I wish you have a wonderfull year ahead....