Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Mitten Freebie

I have a little SVG cutable freebie file that I wanted to share with you today. I used it below on a card, but thought, wouldn't this just make the cutest gift tags?? I'm going to cut out a bunch for gift tags.

Here's what the file looks like:

sm. mitten

Link to the Mitten


And, here is how I used the mitten on a card. I actually cut out two of them:

Mitten card

This is a card that I'm going to give to my friend Diane, who is Jewish. I used some of the Hanukkah colors in it. It's just kind of a wintery card, rather than a Christmasy one.

Enjoy the mittens!!

(wow, 2 posts in one day, who knew???)

Have a great day!!

11 comments:

Jan said...

Cute card! I'm doing a December daily too this year. I probably feel the same way you do this year. So grateful to be healthy and I'm enjoying all the small things that come with the holiday season! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Marlene said...

Awww...that's adorable! Thanks so much for sharing the link!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooooooo cute cute cute! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Sue, a.k.a. midwestgirl said...

Great card - love those mittens! Thanks for your comment on my blog!

Jingle said...

This card is adorable!

Marcie said...

What an adoralb card, just love the mittens!

ScrappnBee said...

The card is absolutely adorable! great job!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Elements post on Dec. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

Tracy said...

Cute card, the colours are perfect.