Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Dog Ate Andy Warhol

Andy Warhol

Exhibit A - Andy Warhol

Emma made this special cookie in honor of her favorite pop artist... and didn't even get to eat it. (luckily her mom is a picture taking freak, so we at least have this!)

Name one of the most time consuming Christmas cookies to make???

Ahhh, yes, the sugar cookie cut outs.

You must mix the dough. Refrigerate the dough for 2 hours. Roll the dough. Cut out the cookies. Bake. Cool. Decorate.

Hours and hours of work, right?

Then in about 2 minutes, your dog eats half of the cookies while the icing is drying! GRRR.

guilty dog

Exhibit B - Guilty Party

11 comments:

Casey Wright said...

Awe! What a funny story! That will be a fun page to scrap! Great job getting a picture of the cookie and the guilty part :) too funny!

Jingle said...

LOL! I probably shouldn't be laughing, but you have to admit...with that face and those 'wise' whiskers....how can you be mad! LOL! At least you got photos!

Jocelyn said...

Look at that face!!!!!! Now can you really be mad!!!

My Doggie took a big bite out of a Carrot Cake that I had just finished icing....of course it was for a church dinner!!!!!

Smiles!!! :-)

Kelli said...

I feel for your daughter. I was sick and my hubby gave me a cookie and I kept dozing off and then the dog ate my cookie. Because I was sick (not because I cry at everything) I cried and cried.

Erica Hettwer said...

Oh, too funny! He totally looks all guilty about it, too! LOL!

Marlene said...

Uh oh!! Doggy loose poops for the next two days! :)

Becky said...

Awh, look at that face. How could you be upset? Our dog has eaten a pound of frozen raw chicken, a bound of raw bacon, a block of cheese...the list goes on!

Paper Pile Kitten said...

LOL! Andy Warhol was yummy, obviously. ;)
One of our cats loves to lick on cookies and crisps so we can never leave any out on the table.

Tracy said...

Sorry but LOL.
Good thing you got a picture :)
He looks like he is sorry.

wireless bluetooth headphones said...

Oh....It was really sad and funny too.After giving so much of time to prepare the cookies and your dogs eats up half of your cookies.Its really painfull.

Wireless Bluetooth Headphones said...

Really very dipressing.....You do so much of efforts for your family and its really dipressing when your dog eats the whole stuff.