Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Two Peas Designer Spotlight

I have my name in lights... hee hee... well, a spotlight, anyhoo.

I'm so excited to be featured today on Two Peas in a Bucket as a Guest Designer.

2 peas spotlight

Yep, I used an old photo, 'cause I don't like my short hair.

Here is the layout that I did for the feature:
my flow
(digi kit Track of My Life)

I did a screen capture on my computer of my iTunes cover flow. It's pretty easy to do, and even if you are strictly a paper scrapper, this would be a fun layout to do and look back on.

I also did 2 layouts showcasing new digi products. The first one is from a kit called Date It by Jen Martakis (love her stuff!!).

a day to remember

The second kit I got to work with, is called Merry Little Christmas. It was a fun digi kit to work with.

deck the halls

I love both digital and paper scrapping... but you know what's cool about digi? The background paper on this layout was just a tad too light for my liking, so I darkened it up and made it a darker cream color.

Now, I don't think that I could ever have done that so quickly and neatly with a piece of paper cardstock!!

There's also a challenge with my post, so read it if you get a chance, and maybe join in to win a Two Peas in a Bucket gift certificate.

I hope you all are about ready for the holidays. Try to take a day to step back and enjoy all the hard work you put into the baking, cooking, shopping!! and decorating!

As you can see by the last layout, I put up 3 trees!! I'm so blessed and happy to be here for this Christmas and to be able to enjoy it this year. Last year I was sick with chemo... I truly don't remember much.

I intend to enjoy this Christmas with as much gusto as I can muster!!

I challenge you to do the same!!

7 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

So happy for your well-deserved spotlight! GREAT projects, and I love the iTunes thingy.... I'll have to figure out how to do that. :) FUN multiple trees, too!

joscelyne cutchens said...

yay for you Chrispea! :) I'm off to read your spotlight!

Jingle said...

Yup. That's 'cause you are just awesome and stuff. YAY YOU!!!! And these layouts! For reals. You rock! just say'n.

Erica Hettwer said...

Wheee!!!! Congrats, Chris!!! I bow down it awe of your three trees! You are the master!!! :D

Christie said...

congrats!!! I love all your layouts! But of course I do because I was your original scrap stalker. lol! Remember!? You have an very Merry Christmas. You so deserve it! And a very Happy New Year too!

Cindy Gay said...

You certainly deserve a great Christmas! Nice job on the layouts and spotlight! Merry Christmas my Pa. friend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooooooo COOL!!! CONGRATS!! That is AWESOME and sooooooooooooooo well deserved! Merry Christmas!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)