Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Zoom Zoom

Technically, I did this layout last week, but I kept adding things to it. (I'm still on track for 2 layouts a week!!) The last thing was the key. I cut it out yesterday on the Silhouette then stickled it with silver stickles. It's so shiny!!

Zoom Zoom 1

And a few close ups:
Zoom Zoom 3

The very shiny key! The use of elastic around the zoom zoom. The rubberband/elastic was part of my challenge for an online crop we're doing.

Zoom Zoom 4

A homemade flower, made out of fabric from an old shirt. I ripped it, twisted it and made the flower and the leaves. Then I sprayed it with TA Glimmer Mists. The beads are earring beads.

Zoom Zoom 2

And here is the cutest little car from Creative Charms! I added 2 Creative Charms Clear Gradient Gems for the headlights.

By the way, if you sign up to follow Creative Charms blog, there is a prize involved. Check it out.

I have another layout up my sleeve. I tell you, I really think I work better with deadlines. When I have too much time, I'm such the procrastinator! Seriously!

On another note, my printer would not work... I spent most of yesterday and a few hours today reinstalling the software about 5 times... only to find out that my husbands computer was not sharing with me. We're on a network. OMGosh, what a pain. I went into his system preferences (we're both on macs) and clicked on printer sharing, and wala, it showed up in my list. Thank goodness. I really was getting frustrated!!

Now I can print my pictures for my next layout, which I am going to scraplift from Lizzy K. I love her style.

Happy Scrappin'!

13 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

These are fun layouts that you can work on throughout the week. Nice to see the blue skies (even if it was October). Good job getting your printers fixed.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this lo!! LOVE the photos and love love love love that flower and key! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marfa said...

Cool layout...I love that homemade flower made from an old shirt!!!

Jessie said...

Fab LO and I love the torn flower!

Jocelyn said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEee this one!!!

Yay for figuring out the printer problems....

Wishing you a great one girlie...we need to talk soon!!!

Jingle said...

This is so cute! I love your flower and the CC card is adorable!

Casey Wright said...

What a fun layout! I'm so loving that key!

Marlene said...

Oh my gosh - this is the cutest layout, ever! I love the key and that little car. The layout is great! NICE work.

Tracy said...

Cute layout.

Becky said...

Great layout! Love that flower, makes me smile!

Tracey Taylor said...

Love it!!

dining room tables said...

This is really something so adorable! I love all the colors and the items in there. Good job!

ellen s. said...

omw. that car is sooo cuuuute! and i love how you did the title, too.
have a great week.