Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sweet Boy!

And, as promised, albeit a tad late - wanted to post this last week, here is the layout with my beautiful boy! Isn't he a heart breaker? Just look at those baby blues! And his super blond hair! Gosh, he was a cutie at 2... ok, he still is 10 years later, but, he's 12 now, and as many of you know, sometimes 12 isn't quite as cute as 2!

Photobucket

See, his face cleared up!! (if you are wondering what I'm talking about, see my last post.)

And a few close ups:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I pretty much used up all old stuff, except for the American Crafts flair, I got that this past October in Lancaster while on my retreat. I'm totally up for another scrap retreat!!

On this piece, the doggie was green. He didn't really match, so I painted him this gray blue color... and there ya go, now he matches.

Photobucket

Well, that's about it. I do have another crafty project to share later on. I was sprucing up my foyer this past weekend. I went "shopping" in my basement for accessories... it was kind of fun. I used a lamp that was in the front living room on the foyer table, put my husbands deer rack up... and wa-la... a totally new look, all from just shopping around the house for stuff. I had a spot on the shelf that needed something... so I whipped up a little crafty project for that space... so stay tuned.

Hope you have a great crafty day!!

10 comments:

Kelli said...

The little dogs are so cute!

Marlene said...

Yup - you're right - he has GORGEOUS eyes! Cute layout!

Cindy Gay said...

Nice job shopping in the basement. The layout is very nice and I really like the title alphas. Both our boys had birthdays this month (24 and 18) and I scrapped some toddler photos.

Sue, a.k.a. midwestgirl said...

That photo just made me smile right back at him! Love your title work and cute animal embellishments!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love love love love this! I loveeeeeeee that cuteeeeeeee photo and loving the colors and the critters! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tracy said...

Your layout is lovely. He is a cutie. Don't you wish you could just bottle them up at that age.

Jocelyn said...

Just adorable!!! I love the colors and the way you did the title!!!!

Isn't it fun to shop in your own house!!!!

Wishing you a great weekend sweet friend!!!

Bella said...

He's so adorable!! And the layout is super cute too :)

Andrea Amu said...

Lol! I like to shop my own house sometimes too!

Boy, it's been awhile since I've last visited you! Missed ya!

Love your sweet page... what a cutie he was at 2!

Angie... by the said...

Hi is so precious! And what a sweet layout Chris. ♥