Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Vintage Bingo Cards

Remember when I re-decorated my foyer? Well, if you look in the photos in that post below, I have a wicker charger plate on the top shelf on the right. It looked really plain.

I decided it needed something. So, I made these vintagey "lucky home" bingo cards:
lucky home

Here are a couple of close ups... these are really super quick and easy to make. I used some Ranger distress ink in walnut applied with a makeup sponge (or you could use Tim Holtz' fancy applicator tool) on the Jenni Bowlin bingo cards along the edges to make it look old, then I just added a few embellishments, and 20 minutes later, you have a fun home decor item to put on your shelf.

lucky card

This one has a bonafide vintage button and stick pin that I got at the fleatique last summer:
Luck_cu 
Prima flower, Jenni Bowlin ticket and Creative Charms gradient gems.

On the "home" card, I used a Jenni Bowlin milk bottle cap and vintage button, jazzed up with a Creative Charms gradient gem.
Home Card

Making Memories bird clip, vintage lace.

Home_cu

Fun, easy crafty decor project. I think it really added to the space and the wicker charger plate really makes the bingo cards pop.

Thanks for stopping by!! Hope you have a crafty day!!

16 comments:

Raechelle said...

very cool idea! They look great!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this idea!! They are GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jingle said...

Those look fantastic!

Danielle said...

Very cute! Love that you used scrappy things to decorate your home.

Pam said...

I love it! What a great idea! I think I'm going to try this.
TFS!

Kelli said...

Super cute!

Jocelyn said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...you did a great job...I just made some of these for my downstairs!!! Great minds think alike!!! :-)

Have a great day!!!

Becky said...

These turned out super cute! Love them!!

Marlene said...

Craftastic!

Tammy said...

Love these! So fun and easy. Adding it to my list of projects to make right now! :)

ellen s. said...

oh man i love these!!!

business networking said...

cool stuff....Its a nice and very innovative idea.Looks great...!!!

Christmas Island said...

Nice photos of cards Fantastic work Find the perfect handcrafted gift for that someone special.Thanks for sharing it.

Lucky Bingo apk version: 1.15 for Android phones free full download said...

awesome I put-off buying this for months, despite positive reviews. I tried every free weather app going and eventually decided to take the plunge. Glad I did - easily the most customisable weather widget and clock on caftan and the skins are awesome!

http://android-fore.blogspot.com/

Toronto Real Estate said...

Just wanted to let you know I love your blog and am your newest follower!

Robert Watt said...

Great) liked everything very much) keep it up and dont stop)http://onlineslotspotter.com