Monday, July 4, 2011

"Owl" be back....

Oh, wow, where did the time go??? I've been so busy, my blog got ignored a bit.

First off, Happy Fourth of July!! My family went to Kennywood Park. I didn't want to go, so I decided to stay home and scrapbook and get some laundry done. I kind of like the quiet right now!! It's a rare commodity these days!

I've been working on projects for the Momenta design team, but I can't share any of it with you just yet. I was so excited to finally get my box. You can find the Momenta/ATD paper pads, stickers, cardstock pads and page kit at Michaels and AC Moore... I haven't checked at JoAnns yet. I am just in love with their border stickers!! They're having a contest right now with their line of Design Your Own Stickers, so check out the blog to see if you can play to win!!

Since I can't share my Momenta layout just yet.... I have a cute little "owl" card I can share. We had a swap of paper pieces on a scrapbooking board I'm on, and I got this cute little owl, so I made this cute little Thank You card:

Owl card

I'm not much of a paper piecer, but he sure is cute.

I'm also working on 2 other layouts... one of my NYC trip, Times Square was AMAZING!! The play "The Normal Heart" was amazing. It was neat to see a Broadway play, well, kind of off Broadway. Ellen Barkin was in it and she did such a fantastic job. Really.

That was quite a world-wind day! Fun, but I don't think I'll need to go back for another 10 years! LOL! I would like to take my kids. We'd do more touristy things, like the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.

Hope you all are having a great 4th of July Weekend!! If you're not celebrating, I hope you're having a great Monday at least!!

41 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

The owl is super cute! Such a sweet little card. Can't wait to see your layouts!

thekolbes said...

adorable

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy 4th!! I loveeeee that card!! The owl is ADORABLE! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Marfa said...

I'm scrapbooking today, too. We went to the parade this morning...even though it rained (lightly). Happy 4th to you, too!

Kelly Massman said...

Hey, I know that card! It is so cute! :-)

Jingle said...

I hope you are doing well, my dear! Your card is very cute!

crowd SPRING said...

Well thanks for the information that we can find the Momenta/ATD paper pads,stickers,cardstock pads and page kit at Michaels and AC Moore...here..The owl card is good

eBridge advertising said...

Nice card !!I like your creativity, thanks for sharing...

Mychael Margott said...

Beautiful card !!Really It was neat to see a Broadway play, well, kind of off Broadway.

seo company said...

Nice card !!I like your creativity, thanks for sharing... owl is really cute

fitness workout programs said...

Wow looking awesome...It looks really attractive

Battlefield 3 Limited Edition said...

I am just in love with their border stickers!!And I must say she did such a fantastic job. Really.

scented candles said...

all cards are so cute.......

WFG Reviews said...

Awesome greeting card....I like the owl designed on it!!!!

Cross Country Home Services said...

Well I like this owl card..It is so sweet..Really It was neat to see a Broadway play, well, kind of off Broadway...Thanks

database web development said...

Noble Owl is safe and all the world is better for it.I know that card! It is so cute! :-)

executive office furniture said...

This owl is super sweet! I really enjoyed going through your post...these bookmarks are very impressive

eBridge advertising said...

Wow I like Times Square..It was AMAZING!!Very nice content..Glad to read..

Pepe Fanjul Jr. said...

This blog sounds really good. Very well explained. One can get inspiration with this read. Thanks for sharing.

timber decking said...

That is really good. I would like to give you all the best wishes for future.

ptconstructions said...

I like Times Square and Very well explained.

Pergolas said...

Love this concept, your cards are so eye-catching!

Timberdecks said...

This blog sounds really good. Very well explained.

Bluetooth Stereo Adapter said...

I’m glad to have visited your blog and good to know you! I find it interesting and informative.

Wedding dresses said...

This card is very cute.One can get inspiration by your creativity. Thanks for sharing.

Web Visible said...

Glad to know that now we can find the Momenta/ATD paper pads,stickers,cardstock pads and page kit at Michaels and AC Moore..

value of home said...

Amazing I like designs that is inspired by animation of this crad!!lovely

Online greeting said...

Its a lovely picture.I like this owl card..It is so sweet..Really It was neat to see a Broadway play. I like this owl card.

Custom greeting said...

I like this owl. This card is very cute.One can get inspiration by your creativity. I love this card.
Thanks..

herbal incense said...

Its good to hear that you are working with Momenta designing team..
I am eagerly waiting for that designs of yours.

Seasonal greeting cards said...

Its really amazing picture.This card is very cute.One can get inspiration by your creativity.I like it.
Thanks.....

Scented Candle said...

This is so beautiful photograph. I Love this concept, your cards are very nice.I inspired by your animation. Thanks.......

Chicago SEO said...

The owl is so cute .This is so beautiful design. I Love this concept, your cards are very nice.I inspired by your animation.

Great Shape Today said...

That is really great job.I like this owl.

free business listings said...

I love this idea!!! I'm going to try it out and see how it goes. Thanks for sharing :)

PetCareRx Reviews said...

Nice piece of arts in your cards.. i loved it..

body transformation challenge said...

I liked the picture the most and found it is very attractive post here thanks

The National Benefit Authority said...

Idea you used in your creativity is super sweet. Pink color owl seems to be so sweet and cute. Love it.

Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj said...

I don't understand that from where do you grab these wonderful and creative ideas.

Swami Prakashanand Saraswati said...

I am just in love with their border stickers!! They're having a really a great collection.

skin care products said...

This was great and good idea of printing and it looks interesting.