I can't think of a better way to start your weekend than with a fun blog hop, complete with a great prize at the end. All of the details are on the Creative Charms Blog - HERE! Start there, so you can win the main prize.
***the secret word for my blog for the grand prize is CREATIVE***
I'll also offer up a little goody prize. Just leave a comment and I'll put your name in for the goodies! Lot's of Creative Charms yumminess.
>>but wait, there's more!<<
If you follow me, I will add your name in for another chance, so you'll have 2 chances!!
I did 2 projects with Creative Charms products. Both are cards Just Saying Hello.
And a closeup:
On this I used Creative Charms Vintage Velvet Poppies in black, layered with these delicate Black Sheer Flowers with beads.
And a close up...
This card is pretty simple, but I jazzed it up with my favorite Creative Charms Gradient Sticker Gems to make the birdie look like he's tweetin'!
Here is the blog hop list:
- • Kristal – http://www.kandrewdesigns.blogspot.com/
• Amber – http://www.thecountryscrapper.blogspot.com/
• Sandra – http://www.scrappinmomof1.blogspot.com/
• Jan – http://www.papercraftpleasures.blogspot.com/
• Laura – http://www.lauraachilles1.wordpress.com/
• Diane – http://www.capadiadesigns.blogspot.com/
• Jennifer H – http://www.jenniferhansenscrapgallery.blogspot.com/
• Michelle – http://www.chengunation.blogspot.com/
• Lisa – http://www.lisadorsey.blogspot.com/
• Chris(that's me!) – http://www.workforscraps.blogspot.com/
• Jamie – http://www.jamielanedesigns.blogspot.com/
• Amy – http://www.aimitup.blogspot.com/
• Jennifer Y – http://www.thepinkroom.typepad.com/
• Trudy – http://www.truesgiftsfromtheheart.blogspot.com/
• Ellen – http://www.scrapstampnmama.blogspot.com/
• Joscie – http://www.cutchens.com/
• Ilene – http://www.whatabunchofscrap.blogspot.com/
• Midori – http://www.scrapsforme.blogspot.com/
Go get your hop on!!!